The Duchesne Fund
The Duchesne Fund is our annual giving program that provides funding for initiatives and programs which allow our students to enjoy an exceptional education. We invite the entire community to contribute to the fund each year.
Duchesne Fund Chairs
Mary and Casey McFaden
Parent Division Chairs
Julie and Guy McClung
Meg and Guy Oliphint
Jennifer and Hunter Petree
Roseanna and Jason Hill, PK3
Teresa Garcia-Reyes and Jeff Faulk, PK4
Cass and James Casey, Kindergarten
Julie and Guy McClung, 1st Grade
Jeanne and Chris Abundis, 2nd Grade
Andrea and Thomas Gutting, 3rd Grade
Kristie and Dan Robinson, 4th Grade
Maria and Dan Cowles, 5th Grade
Emily and Aaron Coulter, 6th Grade
Kim Dinh and Manish Garala, 7th Grade
Catherine and Tobin Lassen, 8th Grade
Valentina and Juan Alamo, 9th Grade
Janine and Chris Hergesell, 10th Grade
Melonie Dutton Lewis, 11th Grade
Imelda and Ken Johnson, 12th Grade
- Q: Why does Duchesne have an Annual Fund campaign when we already pay tuition?
- Q: Why doesn't Duchesne just raise tuition to the level required to fund its budget, and then avoid having to ask for donations?
- Q: Can family members contribute? If so, do they receive any special recognition for doing so?
- Q: Are the total amounts donated shared with anyone outside of the Advancement Office?
- Q: Who makes the decision about how donations are spent?
- Q: Is my gift to The Duchesne Fund tax deductible?
- Q: What are the fundraising goals for The Duchesne Fund this year?
- Q: When should I give my gift?
- Q: How can I make my contribution to The Duchesne Fund?
- Q: Do I have to give my entire gift at once, or can I contribute over a period of time?
- Q: What is a Leadership Gift? Are there different Leadership Circles?
- Q: I work for a company that matches my donations. Will Duchesne accept matching gifts?
- Q: Can I direct my gift toward a certain area?