Duchesne will alert the community if there is an emergency on campus. Notifications of lockdown drills are also sent. To sign up for text message alerts, follow these steps:
1. Go to Manage Subscriptions link
2. Click on Add Text Enabled Phone
3. Click Okay on the dialogue box
4. Enter your mobile phone number and your carrier, then click Save Phone
You will receive a text message with a verification code.
5. Enter the verification code, click Verify
6. After you've verified your cell phone number, go to Manage News Alerts
7. Select your cell phone and SMS/Txt Msg. You can also select to receive alerts via email. Click Update Settings when finished.