Come meet us in person to learn how Duchesne Academy can transform your daughter's education.
Attend a campus tour or open house to meet with school personnel and learn about our distinct academic programs, service learning opportunities, and how an all-girls school will benefit your daughter.
Nov. 29, Dec. 6, Jan. 10
- Tour with Head of Admissions
- Meet the Division Heads
- Visit classrooms
- See arts, athletics, and dining facilities
Open House Live!
Sunday, Jan. 13 - 2 p.m.
- Attend a rotation of classes with Duchesne faculty to see what it's like to be a student in our classrooms
- Opportunity to ask questions and meet with Head of School, Division Heads, Athletics Director, Fine Arts Director
- Speak with current Duchesne students about their experiences at the school
- Meet admissions staff and ask any questions you have about the school or enrollment process
We encourage all prospective students and families to attend this event even if you've already been on campus for a tour.
Head of Admissions and Strategic Imperatives
713.468.8211, ext. 139
From the moment we set foot on campus, Duchesne felt like family. We knew this was going to be our school.
UPPER SCHOOL PARENT