Friday, May 19, 2023
7 p.m. | White House Lawn
A link to a live stream of the event will be available as the date approaches.
- All graduates wear a white dress and a lace crown.
- The dress must be approved by the Upper School Dean of Students.
- See full details about graduation attire.
Guests and Seating
- Each graduate may have unlimited guests on the White House Lawn
- RSVP is not required.
- Each graduate will have two reserved seats for their parents in the front rows. All other guests will have open seating.
- In the event of rain, graduation will be held in the Gym.
- Each graduate will have 8 guests. Tickets required. Tickets will be given to the graduates the week of May 15.
Arrival and Parking
- Graduates must arrive dressed in their gown and crown and meet in the Chapel at 6 p.m.
- Campus gates will open 5:45 p.m.
- All vehicles should park in the parking garage.
- Guests should go directly to their seats upon arrival.
- Marc Nathan Photography will be taking individual photos of each graduate.
- If you would like to purchase photos, a link will be provided as the date approaches.