Friday, May 21, 2021
A live stream of the event will be available at duchesne.org/grad21
- All graduates wear a white dress and a lace crown.
- The dress must be approved by the Upper School Dean of Students.
- See full details about graduation attire.
Guests and Seating
- Each graduate may have up to 9 guests.
- RSVP is not required.
- Each graduate and their guests will be seated at an assigned 10-top table.
- Table assignments will be sent out.
- The ceremony will be held on the athletic field in the Agee Sports Complex.
Arrival and Parking
- Campus gates will open 6:30 p.m.
- All vehicles should park in the parking garage.
- Graduates must arrive dressed in their gown and crown.
- Guests should go directly to their assigned table upon arrival.
- Marc Nathan Photography will be taking individual photos of each graduate.
- If you would like to purchase photos, please register here so that the proofs may be sent to you after the event.
Please check below for your table assignment:
|13||De Las Casas|