All students and school employees must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms prior to coming onto campus each day using the following questions. A parent/guardian will be responsible for screening their daughter(s).
Have you/your child recently begun experiencing any of the following in a way that is not normal for you/her:
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0F
- Loss of taste or smell
- Difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Shaking or exaggerated shivering
- Significant muscle pain or ache
- Nausea or vomiting
In the case of an individual who exhibits one or more COVID-19 like symptoms (as listed above) in a way that is not normal for them we require that individual to:
- Get evaluated by a doctor or obtain a COVID-19 test.
- Stay at home.
- Notify health services staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.